Monday, July 28, 2008

Zachary and Natalie Pics - Our Summer Fun

Blogging is a task that I just don't make the time to do. I read the blogs of many people - old friends and friends of friends, but somehow finding the time to share myself with all of you just doesn't come so easily.

Anyway, I wanted to post a couple pictures of my kids from the past few months.

Zachary had been taking Karate through the YMCA. This picture shows his brand new yellow belt. After he received this, we signed him up at Red Dragon. He is doing very well with his Karate. Jeremy and I are very proud!

Natalie is getting so big! I can't believe she is three already. This picture is just a couple days after her 3rd birthday! What a doll!

We took a trip to the Kidspace Museum. The kids had a blast - even if I thought it was kinda lame - not anything like I remember the Kidspace Museum being when I was a kid.




Besides these things we have also spent the summer going to Knotts, the library, the movies, bowling, and swim lessons. Early in the summer, Natalie and I went to the Natural History Museum and saw an amazing butterfly exibit. Zachary and Jeremy went to a Quakes games together.

We have been very busy and are having lots of fun!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey, looky there, Kim's back! I have to put you on my blogroll! That picture of Natalie is precious. What a cutie!