Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kim Needs...

My friend Stef, did this and I thought is was kinda fun. Google your first name followed by the word needs and see what are the top results. Here they are...

1. Kim needs... to take the gloves off. (Well, I suppose when its in the 70s instead of the 40s)
2. Kim needs... super effort to make the cut. (Super effort to like my new hair cut, which was not what I ASKED for!)
3. Kim needs... a refreshment! (AMEN! Hopefully the sitter arrangements will pan out for tomorrow's date night!)
4. Kim needs... help big time. (If only you knew!)
5. Kim needs... to mind her own business. (What!?!)
6. Kim needs... to shut up and go home. (or maybe to bed!)
7. Kim needs... a break. (I am seeing a theme here.)
8. Kim needs... some hints. (Flashing lights from heaven would be nice!)
9. Kim needs... to talk. (Yep!)
10. Kim needs... to loose a few. (Hey, what are you saying? My working out 4 times a week isn't good enough.)

This was fun! What do you need?!?!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey, I like your hair! I was just thinking yesterday as you were making your eggrolls that your hair looked really cute. And since I'm totally "with it" it know cute hair! :) Praying for you! If you ever need to talk and want a break, I'm always up for a trip to Starbucks. :)