ICK! I hate these stupid bugs! Some people don't like spider (or whatever), but for me it's this wreched creatures! In fact, I am trying to decide whether or not to leave this picture on the post!Our back yard is drastically over grown and so Jeremy has been working on mowing it down and cleaning it up. When I got home yesterday, I walked out on the back patio to see his progress and was greeted by about 10-15 of these yucky little creepy crawlies. So I quickly closed the door and went looking for the RAID (it works of everything right!?!).
I came back armed with my pretty pink can (which always makes me feel better when killing pests) of Country Fresh scented Raid and started spraying! Oh how they squirmed and curled up when met with the insecticide! I admit, I actually took great joy in the termination of these nasty little guys.
Thinking I was finished being tortured, I went inside to wash the sink full of dishes. I picked up one brightly colored cereal bowl, only to find about 15 more of those icky things! More torture of Raid and scalding hot water took care of them. Until I found another 4 under the drain cover! Did they think just cuz we are mowing the lawn finally, that they are invited inside MY house - thought wrong!
Ok, so now I am totally creeped out and feel like I have bugs crawling all over me. Luckily Jeremy took us out to dinner at Lucilles! YUM!
Then this morning, I pick up something on the counter and two more of those little pests! This time I just smooshed them with a paper towel - but UGH! Gosh leave me alone already. Today I am going to Home Depot or Lowe's to buy some stuff to spray around the house and in the yard!
1 comment:
So did the stuff you buy work??? I have a lot in my mailbox (yuck) and some get in the house. I hate them! They really ARE ick!!! What are they even called?
Post a Comment