Sunday, July 30, 2006

Trying it out!

Ok, so here we go! I am going to give this blogging thing a try. A couple of my good friends from high school encourged me to do this, saying its much better than "MySpace." MySpace is much too....too something for me, I don't know. But, this blogging thing seems much more my style! (Now if I can only remember to update it regularly!)

For my first attempt, I want to post my pride and joy - my beautiful kids! Zachary is such a fun-loving, crazy "chicken head." We are not too sure where he picked up the phrase "chicken head," but rest assured it is a term of endearment! So if he ever calls you that, just laugh with him! :) Don't you just love the look on his face! Most of the time he loves his picture taken (especially digital so you can see it right away), but here, I'm not really sure! I do know he was being a chicken head!




Natalie just gets bigger and bigger everyday. She is a happy-go-lucky girlie, that brings a smile to everyone's face. Her big blue eyes are the first thing everyone comments about. You can't see them well in this picture, but I couldn't resist! She is learning to walk, so soon you will see pictures of her walking on our blogsite!

Stay tuned for more of our family moments!
Love - Kim

7 comments:

The Houghton's said...

Really cute Kim! You did a great job! keep those posts coming! I look fwd. to seeing more!

Stef said...

Awesome... I am so glad you hopped on the bloggin' wagon!!! If it is ok with you I will add you to my people, so that other people can check you out (like my mom.... other people you may know)... Let me know if this is not ok and I will take you off... no worries either way! Email me

Stef said...

Good job on the links! Nowyou might want to change your comments to let others comment not just users...

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! This is sooo cool! You did a great job! And of course your kids ARE adorable. Zach is getting sooo big. I can't wait to see more pics and posts. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Kim! I tried this "blog" thing once before, so I know how much work it can be. Love the photos, keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Enjoyed the pics of the kids. Haven't done blogging before, but was fun to see what you have done.
Will check for pics in the future.Sure you will have tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmers-
Man my niece and nephew are the cutest things on earth!! I hope you keep this thing up to date with the cutest pictures of them... They deserve to be seen. Love you sister!