Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I love PartyLite!

Ok - so those of you that see and talk to me often know I am so excited about my PartyLite business. It is THE ONLY WAY I can be at home with my kids, make money, and have fun! :) Speaking of fun, PartyLite offers me the opportunity to meet new women at each show! Each show is a Girls' Night Out where I make money instead of spend money!

I have made so many new friends thanks to PartyLite! The guests and hostesses are awesome, and the other consultants are tops. Many of these women will be life-long friends. About two weeks ago, eight of us traveled to St. Louis where we joined up with 8,000 other consultants for 4 days of amazing celebration and training. This trip was so much fun and it was a part of my "job." Check out the picture of a us at Conference!


One night, four of us decided to go out to dinner. The restaurant was a few short blocks away, so we set off walking. After just a block, it started to sprinkle, so we started walking a little faster. Seconds later, we were in a down-pour! I was wearing flip-flops, which when wet were very slippery, so I took them off. Off I ran barefoot in the pouring rain! I have not laughed that hard in a long time. Here is a picture of me standing outside the restaurant - SOAKED!



Thank you PartyLite for the adventures! I am so excited to see how else PartyLite will impact my life and the life of my family. (Jeremy and I are going to Los Cabos, Mexico next May courtesy of PartyLite!) Check out my PartyLite website by clicking on the link to the right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kim. I noticed this email in my deleted folder that I didn't remember deleting, so I checked it out. I love your site, and got all warm and fuzzy with this page. It makes me smile that PartyLite holds such a warm place in your heart. I'd still love to see you in Los Cabos. :) I love PartyLite, too! God Bless you in all that you do.