Wednesday, August 02, 2006

10 Years Already?

When I got the invitation in the mail for the Upland High School 10 year reunion, I just couldn't believe 10 years had passed already! Being that my good friends from high school were from youth group, not school, I decided to plan a reunion party and get the gang back together!


July 29th, we had a little get together at my parents' house where our graduation party was held. All the families came and we laughed and played and reminisced together. It was so good to see everyone. I know it won't be so long before we get together again.

To all the old gang: Thank you for coming! I am go grateful for the chance to catch up. We all look the same, but life has certainly taken us down different roads. May our paths cross again soon! Call me anytime! Jeremy and I would love to get together.

Will you guys please email me your pics? As you can see, I didn't get very many good ones! Thanks!



(Thanks Stef for the great picture of Jeremy and me!)

1 comment:

Stef said...

See... isnt blogging not that hard? I love it! I think you can download the pictures from our blogs and put them threw costco.com to get tehm developed. If you can't let me know and I can see what I can do... I can email some.