Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Fair

We took a trip to the LA County Fair with Grandma and Papa, Auntie Amy, Auntie Stacy and Albert. We had a really fun time. Many of the pictures we took on Grandma's camera were sadly lost, but I captured a few great moments on my camera too!


Biker Mamas!


The fair isn't the fair if you don't visit the big yellow slide. The pictures were all really blurry, but I have to include one! From left to right, Me, Zachary, Albert, Stacy, Jeremy.

We enjoyed looking at the animals too!

Zachary liked the bunnies!

Natalie and I looked at the chicks that were just 3 days old.

Natalie and Daddy watch the lamb.

Papa teaches Zachary a thing or two about cows. Papa grew up on a dairy.

We don't have a picture of our family's fair tradition - Cinnamon Rolls! Near the buildings, there is a great cinnamon roll stand. We even take some home for breakfast the next day.

4 comments:

The Houghton's said...

Looks like great Family fun!

The Houghton's said...

Looks like good family fun!

The Houghton's said...

Fun Fun!

Stef said...

I was going to say what fun, but the Houghton's got that covered :) heehee