There are always great moments to capture at Disneyland, but the one that took the cake this time was Natalie on the Carousel for the first time! We rode it three times in a row. After the second, I tried to put her back in her stroller, but she said, "More, More!" So we went a third time. I'm so glad we did. After we got of the third time, an old man that was a row behind us stopped me and said, "Your little cutie really enjoyed that didn't she? Was that her first time? I am 67 years old and it was my first time too! I enjoyed it as much as she did!" 
Zachary had a blast too! He got to go on everything he wanted to - and we didn't have to wait long either. I captured this great picture on the Buzz Lightyear ride! He rocks! I think his score was like 50 thousand-million! :)
4 comments:
Keep up the bloggin'. We want more kiddo pics! :)
Kim...
We want more bloggs. More kiddo pics.
Hey Kim....Your blog is so cute! I LOVE this...being able to check in on everyone's family! Cute kids too!
Hi Kim...I love your blog...it's so fun to check in on everyone! Cute kids too!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment