Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My New Blog

I have a new blog! Here's what it's all about...

Life can be so hard, frustrating, and so daily! Women face disappointments, disarray, downfalls, delays, drawbacks, and doldrums. It's unavoidable. But that's life! The trick is to face life's twists and turn with grace.

It doesn't come naturally, and isn't learned quickly. But it can be learned!

This blog is a raw look inside my heart and mind as I attempt to allow God to cultivate a heart of contentment in me. I will be using it as a journal of my life process. You will likely read here about the good, the bad, and ugly - but my goal is to make it the genuine me.This particular blog is all about me.

While I am basically letting you into my most personal thoughts, I hope that you will take interest in this in a productive way... perhaps you will be motivated to pray for me, challenged to encourage me, or maybe even inspired to reflect or take action in your own life. While you may read something here that you find "ugly," I respectfully ask that you refrain from leaving hurtful comments. Again, this is a raw look at my journey - I prefer not to be criticized in this arena.

No comments: