Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick and Tired of the MESS!

Ugh! I am so sick of the mess in my children's rooms! (Ok, I will admit, our bedroom is driving me crazy too!) So, today when we got home, I told Zachary we were going to clean his room! He of course was thrilled, of course!

Anyway, part of the mess in his room can be attributed to removing the bookshelf from his room and moving it to the family room to combine all of our kids books in one place. This displaced a few games that are now stacked on the foose ball table.
Knowing that this was quite an undertaking, I decided to snap some before and after pictures. See below the mess...










And now... after cleaning up, clearing trash, creating a give away bag, rearranging furniture, and vacuuming... Ahhh NICE!









My project from tomorrow morning...
Luckily it only needs cleaning. I don't plan to move any furniture. Just clean, dust, vacuum.



No comments: