Saturday, December 30, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Ok, so I know I haven't posted a blog in like FOREVER!!!! but I am going to get you all updated with a few of my FAVORITE pictures from Christmas! We had a most excellent Christmas with the fam, and we hope you did too!

After church on Christmas Eve, I was changing Natalie's diaper at my mom's house. As I reached for the diaper, she rolled over and ran off with her pants around her ankles. Being 18 months old, this was so cute! We captured quite a few pictures, but this one takes the cake. She sure looks ready to potty-train (but Mommy knows she isn't!) She will hate me for this picture later, but for now, I'm taking my chances!

Zachary had a very themed Christmas this year. I guess he makes it pretty clear to everyone that he loves Star Wars! He got Star Wars Transformers, a Star Wars hat, Star Wars pajamas, a Star Wars ornament, and my most proud gift .... A Star Wars QUILT. My mom and I worked hard on it and didn't get it quite done, but none the less, he LOVED it and is very excited to update his room. He even wants to paint his room "dark blue like the night-time sky!"

I didn't manage to get a picture of all FOUR of us... and surprisingly, neither did my mom! Usually she is so camera happy. The kids had matching PJs and so did Jeremy and I. Actually, so did Amy and Stacy and Albert (Stacy's boyfriend). My sisters and I have had a tradition for many years to have matching PJs for Christmas - this time we got the boys in on it too! No group picture, but maybe we can catch one on New Year's Eve. (We are having a party at Mom and Dad's and all sleeping over!)

I know my blog is getting lengthy, but I wanted to show this picture too! Natalie doesn't quite get the whole "Santa is coming" thing. (She knows Santa mostly because of the giant inflatable in the neighbor's yard!) Anyway, I still wanted her to be a part of leaving cooking and milk for Santa. Here she is... the first two cookies for Santa were fine, but I think she thought, "I don't know who this Santa guy is or why he needs cookies, but I'm going to eat these cookies now!"
I hope you enjoy a bit of our Christmas celebration! I can't wait to hear about yours too!
Ok, so, my first New Year's Resolution is to try to keep up with the blog! And you all have to keep me accountable. Until, I blog again - Kim

No comments: