Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Alf Museum of Palentology

Last week I had the pleasure of going on a field trip with Zachary's class to the Alf Museum of Palentology. I had been there before when I was a kid, but wow, what a great place this is for kids.

The kids were guided on a tour and learned all sorts of things. Students of Webb High School, the home of the Alf Museum, put together a video explaining what they do. It was very educational, but the kids enjoyed it as much as Saturday morning cartoons.






I'm so glad I brought my camera as I was able to take this picture of Zachary through the open mouth of a T-Rex! Yikes that sucker is big! I wouldn't want to run into him in a dark alley, or anywhere for that matter!

As a kid, my favorite dinosaur was the triceratops. I don't know why, I think I liked its plate. I took a picture with this cast of a triceratops.

No comments: