Wednesday, February 14, 2007

How do I love thee... Let me Taste the Ways!

Today was full of all sorts of sweet things. After Zachary got out of school, Grandma took Zachary and Natalie (and me) out for ice cream. Not a great picture of Grandma with the munchkins, but a great one of Zachary!
My Valentine Dinner USUALLY is heart shaped meatloaf. However, we had meatloaf for dinner at Grandma's house last night, so I had to come up with something else. On the menu was heart-shaped porcupine meatballs. No, not made of porcupine meat - they are made with rice mixed it. When they cook, the rice sticks out like quills on a porcupine. I served this with gravy over a heart shaped bed of rice, with a heart-shaped mound of corn, and heart shaped garlic biscuit. And what good is a great dinner, without dessert?? I made yet another heart-shaped treat!



I was treated to beautiful Valentine roses from my honey! :)

Happy Valentine's Day my loves!

No comments: