Thursday, February 22, 2007

San Diego here we come...

Jeremy and I are heading out Saturday afternoon for San Diego. The Children's Pastors Conference is in San Diego, so I am going on business. Jeremy will be traveling with me for pleasure.


This is the first time we have gotten away TOGETHER without the kids since Natalie was born, so it is MUCH NEEDED time away.


The conference will keep me busy during the days, but we plan to have a couple of dates while we are away. I have never been to the historic Gaslamp Quarter, so I told Jeremy that is a must-see spot. He will stake it out during the day to see where we can eat dinner. I went looking for a picture to post on this blog entry of the Gaslamp Quarter at night (since that's when we will enjoy it) and came across this pic. Yes, this is a MUST-SEE spot.
If you have any suggestions for things we must see/do in our short time in San Diego.... things that can be seen/done at night, let me know!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Kim,

There is an AWESOME Mexican restaurant on Coronado Island. It is awesome and it is where some friends of mine got engaged thats how much they like it. :) Here is a link to the info on it. :) Its real easy to get over there. :) Hope you guys enjoy yourselves.

http://www.sandiegorestaurants.com/details.cfm?res_id=19

In Christs Love,
Beckie