Thursday, November 01, 2007

All Dressed Up...

Halloween hasn't really ever been my favorite holiday, but the fun of seeing the kids all dressed up, makes me smile.

Here is a picture of Natalie my "Butterfly" with her own personal Super Hero Trio - Gavin as Venom, Garrison as Wolverine, and Gage as Batman. The Copeland boys have become like brothers to Natalie. We are so blessed to have this wonderful extended family be our "daycare" and "preschool." Joi and Chris took the kids Trick-or-Treating in Glendora during the day.




In the evening, North Hills held our Third Annual Trunk-or-Treat event. For me it was the best yet, mostly because I was actually able to spend time with my kiddos, because we scaled it back a little from last year by eliminating the carnival games. (A woman working over 50 hours a week can only do so much, right?!) Here is a picture of Jeremy and I with our kids. We sorta pulled off a Boys vs. Girls theme with the Military Men vs. Beautiful Butterflies. (Really Natalie and I are fairies, but she called it "butterfly" because of the wings, so "butterfly" it is!)


4 comments:

Mia said...

Your family is beautiful! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Maybe next year you and Natale can wear the fatigues and the boy can be the butterflys.

Cute picture.

db

The Houghton's said...

It's great to hear from you again! I love the pics. Your kiddos are getting so big.

Stef said...

I am so glad you guys are back on with the bloggin!!! You have a super cute family!!!