We started walking across the street and met up with Zachary's friend Natalie that lives two doors down from Grandma & Papa.
When we arrived at school, Zachary's fears that he wouldn't know anyone in his class were gently smashed as Elizabeth, Grandma's neighbor, and Jonathan, from Zach's second grade class, arrived - soon followed by Lexi. He quickly noticed the books that he says are "much bigger than third grade books." He stashed that in his desk, while I caught a glimpse of the first homework - FOR ME! I hate those stupid emergency card and other forms that ask for the SAME information! Can't they just make a copy!?!
We are praying for an amazing year for Zachary as he will be in GATE. I'm not too sure what to expect from that except probably more homework, but we are so proud of our son! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment