Thank you Rhonda for this wonderful dress! :) Rhonda rescued this dress from a "Goodwill" bag of a friend thinking Natalie might like it - even to play in! Boy does she ever!
We brought the dress home yesterday and I promised she could try it on after her nap. Since it is a 5T, I thought it would be huge and make a great dress up dress, but it actually fits her quite nice - just a tad big in the top and of course longer than it would be on a 5 year old. Since it fit quite nice, I thought she could wear it to my aunt's wedding in October, but I just can't get her out of the dress! Oh well - I guess we can find something else for the wedding!
She no-so-willingingly traded the dress for her jammies last night, but today traded her jammies for the dress oh-so-gladly! When we got to Grandma's to pick up Zachary from school, both my mom and Amy asked her "Didn't you wear that yesterday?" Gosh, don't they know anything?!? Of course she did, it is her new favorite dress up dress! She just can't figure out which princess wears that dress! LOL
Thanks again Rhonda!
No comments:
Post a Comment