So, most of my posting is usually dedicated to cute pictures of the kids. Mostly because I am usually behind the camera, and Jeremy hates the camera. But - I got this great one of Jeremy, so I wanted to devote this post to him!
+855.jpg)
Jeremy will be heading to Honduras August 9-17! Please be praying for his trip - especially the flights! He does not like to fly, but he is going anyway! He felt like it was something God was calling him to do.
God confirmed that in a big way financially! The cost of the trip is $1400, and we both were a little concerned how we would come up with ANY of that. Jeremy sent out letters asking for prayer and financial support, and the response has been overwhelming! One person alone paid for the entire trip and the generosity of others as well has confirmed that God wants Jeremy on this trip!
Please pray that God would not only use Jeremy is MIGHTY ways during this time, but that God would work in Jeremy in MIGHTY ways too!
I am so proud of this man I married! While Jeremy is gone, we will have our 11th wedding anniversary! I love you babe!
1 comment:
Awwwww, tell him to give Robin a squeeze for me!!! And tell him to call her "teamer" the whole time he's there, it'll make her think of me! :)
Post a Comment