Monday, July 09, 2007

It's been a long, long time...

I know... It has been FOREVER. In fact, I'm surprised that anyone might still pop by to see if I have updated YET!

I have so many things I could/should blog about like BOTH kids birthdays, but for now, I just want to post a few pics.



Our trip to Texas to see Jeremy's grandmother. She is going well now! :)



















Zachary's 8th Birthday!






Natalie - oooops... turn the book over sweetie!















A REALLY not-so-great picture of the four of us on the beach in Malibu. We took the kids camping for the first time.














A cute pic of the kids playing together in the dirt at the campsite.
Ok... more to come soon - I PROMISE!

5 comments:

Beckie said...

Kim, I have been checking back to see if you had posted yet. ;) Glad to see you are still alive. :) Hope everything is going well. :)

Beckie

Erin said...

I thought maybe the jet plane went down or maybe you were part of LOST and stranded on an island! Looks like you were just having fun. How did the potty training turn out?

Kim said...

The potty training is still in progress. She goes very successfully about 50% of the time. Next week I will be working with her in panties. The good news about all this is I have only changed two dirty diapers in the past 6 weeks or so! :) Yeah!

Erin said...

TAG! You're it! Haha! Look at my blog to se what I'm talking about!

Stef said...

Yea you are back in the blogging world!!