Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MeMe

Apparently there’s a new “phenomenom” in the blogging realm. It’s called a “MeMe.”
The MeMe Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



Random Fact #1 - Sadly, I am leaving the SAHM world. I will be returning back to a full-time job on July 30. :( I am so appreciative of the past two years God gave me to stay home with Zachary and Natalie. Now it's time to support my family in a different way.

Random Fact #2 - I LOVE pepperoni. You know when they cook a pizza so well done that the pepperoni turns crispy... YUM. In fact, when we make pizzas at home, I place pepperoni on the pizza stone and let them crisp up, then eat them like potato chips - DELICIOUS! Weird, I know!
.
Random Fact #3 - When I was little, I gave myself a haircut. Yep, just cut my bangs right off! I guess the punishment must not have been too severe, because a short time later, I gave the girl my mom was baby-sitting a matching haircut. Ooops!

Random Fact #4 - My favorite days of the year are Mother's Day and My Birthday. I know this is rather selfish, but what other days of the year are you the center of attention? I know some people don't want to ceebrate their birthdays as they get older, but I will not be one of those people. Turning 29 this year, for the first time, and I am so excited. Where will we go for dinner... MY CHOICE! :) What will we have for dessert - well, if my mom ACTUALLY makes it for me this year, German Chocolate Cake (my favorite!). (My birthday is in November, but I didn't get a cake last year. A couple weeks ago we celebrated my grandpa's and my cousin's birthdays and she made THEM a German Chocolate Cake. She said it was for me too! - Thanks Mom!)

Random Fact #5 - Like most people I know, I LOVE Target. Where else can you buy just about everything you need in just one spot. I almost NEVER buy just what is on my list. - Drives Jeremy CRAZY.

Random Fact #6 - Baking is my favorite hobby. Ok, you probably all knew this by now, but it has to make the top 8 random facts about me... Summer puts a huge damper on this little habit because turning on my oven turnes my house into an oven.

Random Fact #7 - Chocolate is an obsession. I love this little chocolate quote, "I am not overweight, I am chocolate-enriched." So what if I have a few pounds to lose...



Random Fact #8 - Jeremy and I have been married for 10 years next month! :) Yay us! We were dreaming of an incredible second honeymoon vacation, but we are going to have to wait on that for now - boo! We are going to Club 33 at Disneyland, though - I am looking forward to that.


Tag - You're it! If you are reading this - leave a comment with a random fact (or 8) about yourself!

1 comment:

Stef said...

Hey Kim...
My 8 facts are on my blog... :)
You have to go back to work huh? where are you going to be working?