Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I've got the going back to work blues...

After two really wonderful years being a stay-at-home mom, Jeremy and I have made the decision for me to go back to work full-time. I will be starting next Monday, July 30 at my old job at Southland Payroll. I am excited to go back to my family of friends there!


Our last big hurrah before Monday was our Sea World trip yesterday. We had a blast!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Think on the bright side... now you get to have adult conversation everyday and not have to listen to a whining child for at least 8 hours during the day! Not too shabby!

Mia said...

I know you honestly loved being a SAHM for two wonderful years. You are such an amazing wife and mother and your family is so lucky to have you! You have made a great decision for your family and even though it's a tough decision... it will benefit you and your family in the long run! That's what makes you such a wonderful WOMAN! And even though you're starting a new job... just remember you will always be MOMMY and WIFE! I love you guys and miss you. Best Wishes with everything!