Sunday, July 29, 2007

What do you think....?

Hello to everyone who visits my blog.

Please tell me what you think when you hear

"Hide-n-Seek"

Please give me as much as you can think of when you hear this. Maybe it's just a phrase, or maybe a picture in your mind you can describe.

Why am I asking this? Well, if I told you then your answers might be different than if I didn't, so please participate knowing I will tell you what this is all about LATER...

Thanks!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hide-N-Seek reminds me of long ago summers when I was young. My brother, sister, and I would be out playing with the neighborhood kids and we always played H-N-S. It was the most fun as dusk settled into night and we go to play by the light of the street lamp. They are some sweet memories!
Judy Long

Anonymous said...

Children playing the childhood game. Plus I love to play hide-and-seek with my 3 year old, "Mommy come find me." "Where are you?"says mommy seeking the room. "I'm right here." My three year old jumping out revealing her most thought out hiding space.

-Mindi

Stef said...

when I think of hide and seek I think of being a kid in the closet or in the laundry basket hiding. I think of being scared that they will surprise me so I remember my heart racing.

when I think of hide and seek for my children, i think of Haley, who at the age of three would play this game and we'd count and go, "where is Haley?" and she would respond, "I'm in my room!"

Mommy Jenn said...

When I hear the words hind-n-seek, I think about playing that game as a child. I remember standing by a tree at my childhood house counting to 10 and trying so hard not to peek to see where everyone was going. Then the excitment of seeking all my friends and family out. I couldn't wait to find someone so I could find the 'perfect' hiding place.

Anonymous said...

When I think of hide n seek, I think of my boys playing it with a flashlight, dark or not!
Joi

Anonymous said...

"NOT IT!"... The last one to say "not it" has to be the counter

Erin said...

I think of being a kid and trying to find a really good hiding spot and being super quiet and getting a little bored while I was waiting to be found. I liked being "it" better. Then you get to count to 10 and turn around and yell "Ready or not, here I come!" You get to look for everyone and run around and tag them.

Mia said...

I remember my childhood when we would go to my Grandma's house and I'd play with all of my 13 cousins. I would get so nervous when the counter would yell out "ready or not here I come".

I remember one time when I hid under the dining room table (on top of the chair but with the chair pushed in) and they looked for me forever, but never found me. Finally I had to come out because I had been hiding so long. The look on everyone's face was priceless. They looked under the table but never saw me on the chair!

P.S.Thanks for reminding me... I miss those days!

Anonymous said...

I think of the game hise and seek. and being alittle kid again looking for the best spot to hide.

Megan said...

Close your eyes and count to (10 or 20?) Ready or not, here I come!!!!

Kim said...

I think of my little one hiding in plain sight and having to pretend not to see her until I looked in a couple other places first.